To be enrolled in HIWPT, the following conditions must be met by the applicants:
- Saudi nationality only.
- The age of the applicant must be below 24.
- The high school grade must be at least 75%.
- Applicants should have done the measurement test with not less than 60% and the achievement test with not less than 60% and provided by the National Center for Assessment in Higher Education.
- Had not received support from the Human Resources Development Fund HRDF before.
- Should not be enrolled in Advanced General Organization for Social Insurance, and if registered, he must bring a form illustrating the applicant’s history of interruptions from the last company before starting the course.
- The applicant must pass the tests to determine the level of English and Mathematics.
- Pass the interview.
- Pass the medical examination at a medical center determined by the Institute.
- The applicant to whom the above conditions apply should fill out an online application to join.